Here it is — our favorite accessories for travelling around the world with kids
- City Mini GT Stroller – we bought a used one since we’d be schlepping it around and checking it on airlines. I also didn’t want to bring a new one in case it got stolen or damaged. We love the big wheels (great for “off-roading”), big sunshades and how easy it is to fold up.
- Phil & Ted’s Lobster Chairs – a must for feeding. We use them in our apartment when travelling as well as at restaurants.
- iPlay sun hats
- Neat Solutions Table Toppers – we use them at every meal
- Babyganics hand,f ace and baby wipes – use them for everything!
- Baby Carriers – Ergo360, Beco, Solly Wrap and Ringsling
- Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup
- Aden & Anais Swaddle Blanket
- Luv2Nosh Crackers
- Baby Bjourn Travel Cribs